Sunday, 28 July 2013

Happy-Go-Lucky






I decided I would give this little guy a photoshoot. Happy-Go-Lucky by mum and daughter team Bonnie and Camille for Moda is soooooooo lovely. I never take enough photos of it, nor covet it enough.


I mean, look at that. Is it not perfect in all of it's orangey-reddy-navy-y-yellowy-greeny-grey-y goodness?


Also, my staple scrappy binding with this line looks AMAZING with the backing of tossed coloured pom-poms on navy. Sheesh. Can this just stop being the most amazing fabric line EVER?!


 This (below) is the design that I will whip up into a readable tutorial. Super simple, super easy and PERFECT for pre-cuts.


More photos because everyone loves pretty pictures.



A little close up to try show the quilting. Nice and simple. It almost looks like tiles.


Also; a gratuitous photo of my front yard.


Another point, none of these photos needed photoshopping. (I just popped my name on them for safe keeping).

I know. Some days I'm humbled by the sheer awesomeness of nature and how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place. *sigh* Such a beautiful winter day.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their days
Until next time
Caroline


P.S. I am still putting the tutorial together. My health gets in the way of things sometimes, but I am determines to get it done in the next week, week and a half.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, nice job! I'm quite jealous of your front yard, and look forward to seeing your tute

    ReplyDelete