Saturday, 24 August 2013

Baby Shower


Hello hello!
How are we all?

I thought I should give you all a little update on what's been happening in my life recently. 


Oh, come on, everyone is inherently nosey, even if they don't want to admit it ;-) I don't mind though, because I generally don't have many privacy issues, having grown up in a house of four girls. 



We had my sister's baby shower on the Saturday that I posted the recipe for that amazingly delicious loaf. Wow, it was sooo yummy and moist. I'm definitely making that more often, and it was so quick to make.

 

My twin sister whipped up these cute little lemon sponge muffins with a lemon glaze .... what was I saying last time about her baking?


My second eldest sister may have gotten to the name tags when mum got distracted.....

 
Mum popped the cake topper used at her baby shower for her first baby, who was now the mum-to-be, on Katie's cake. Everyone "naaawww" together now ;-)



My cousin brought along her baby Phoenix, as a demo of how ridiculously good looking Katie's baby could be. Case in point.

 
My sister's friend's and a few relatives came over and we had fun with playing baby shower games like baby babble (just unscrambling words that were baby related), a animal gestation time quiz (hilarious) and drawing all over bibs that were to become presents for Katie.


As you can see artistic genius runs in our family. This child will be FLAWLESS. Hahaha, no expectations right?

Well, we only have such high expectations for this child because we will be their role models:

(come on, we'll be the three coolest aunts ever)

We will teach them all the important stuff:

(I had to do it - "my mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts...."

And we will love him/her no matter who they grow to be, to love and respect. That's all we could ask of our family.

Until next time,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment