Thursday, 5 December 2013

November 2013



While no month this year can stand out exclusively and have it said that it was particularly hectic, I do believe that November was one of the contenders.

I continued my aimless English Paper Piecing.




I tried my hand at squares, and hope to use these little cuties one day soon.



I put together some blockout curtains for Chelsea's room. I'm yet to get around to taking photos of them up.


Chelsea began to smile,


I was asked to babysit Chelsea.......


Without adult supervision......


 I WAS THE ADULT SUPERVISION. (note Chelsea's dismay upon learning this development)


My cat and dogs got up to their usual nonesense:
Jasper:


Nixie:

 Dash:
 




 Together:
 READY.


 DISTRACTED.

 RUN!!

I managed to get a Quilty Box sent to Australia, the postage was horrible (not their fault, it is Australia's fault for being situated somewhere between Narnia and Middle Earth)


I started the long process of writing up some of my patterns, calculating fabric requirements and getting testers.


I still managed to find a little time to have fun...


 



 I missed my twin sister, as always.


Sewed "HST stingrays"

Summer has now begun,

 


and I managed to get a pretty bad strain of the 'flu in it's first week :-| 


The latest project, other than testing my patterns out, is quilting this low volume table topper with 1/4" lines.

 




Until next time friends :-)

Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment