Sunday, 12 January 2014

NEW PATTERN: Swift Wreath



Hello hello,
December was a very family-full month. With visits from my sister (and her gorgeous and fun-loving friend) interstate and sisters living 1 and 3 hours away respectively.


December was also the month that I wrote and sewed my Swift Wreath pattern.



As you can see, I used a mix of Nordika, Squared Elements and Minimalista fabric from Art Gallery Fabrics and a few scraps I had around.




The straight line quilting layout was suggested by my twin sister (whom I still insist is the real creative one in the family).


Hopefully this year I will be able to set up a pattern shop and make it super easy to purchase my patterns. Until then, if you are interested, the swift wreath pattern is available on craftsy.com for $8 here


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year!
Caroline

Keep your eyes out over the next few weeks because I will be showing you two more Swift Wreaths sewn by my friends Rosey and Pui AND another one of my patterns mid-February.


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I love your pattern and fabric choices!
    - Katelyn @ Sing While Crafting

    ReplyDelete