Wednesday, 9 April 2014

William's Woodland Friends Quilt

Firstly I would like to apologise for the bad quality of the photos. I had about 2 minutes to take photos of this quilt and no amount of photoshopping could save them! As a result there are only a few!



I made a duplicate of the pattern I created for Chelsea's quilt based on a Riley Blake pattern. I had the blue panel all ready and as soon as we were 100% sure it was a boy, I set to work.


I did very minimal quilting so as to make it as soft as possible and not stiff.



Ugh. Horrible lighting. If this is a lesson to anyone wanting to know anything about photography. LIGHTING IS EVERYTHING!



2 comments:

  1. I think the quilt looks great! And that last photo is beautiful! Love your blue/white quilt as background (it is one of my favorites of yours). Your nephew is super lucky!

    - Katelyn @ Sing While Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one of these too! You can see it here: http://www.likemotherlikedaughter.org/2013/07/maximum-quilt-cuteness-with-minimum-work/
    These days I can't fine anything like this adorable panel for a baby :(
    I love your border -- I didn't do anything like that, but actually I have another panel somewhere that was not cut properly, and maybe I will take your idea for the cute patchwork border for it!
    Love your quilts!

    ReplyDelete